If you had any doubts or misgivings about the prevalence, seriousness, and significance of female hair loss in today’s day and age, take a brief moment to peruse the edifying facts and figures shown below:
- More than 90% of female hair loss can be attributed to the hormonal oscillations that accompany pregnancy, menopause, or being “on the pill,” which means that it’s androgenetic in nature.
- One in every two women above the age of 60 experience thinning, receding, or retreating hair lines, which means that age-induced hair loss is just as prevalent in women as it is in men if not more so.
- 40% of women attest to experiencing perceptible hair loss during menopause and it’s usually exacerbated by today’s most common prescription medications.
- Four out of every 10 alopecia sufferers are women.
- Three out of every four women experience significant, noticeable hair loss by the age of 60.
- 47% of women would trade their entire life savings just to have a thick, lush head of hair.
- 60% of women would sacrifice new friends and partners in order to eliminate hair loss once and for all.
- Shockingly, one out of every three women would even go so far as to give up sex forever if it meant regaining their once-luscious locks.
The Warning Signs
Regardless of whether you happen to be struggling with a protein deficiency, thyroid disorder, or seborrheic dermatitis, it’s important to be able to recognise the warning signs and indicators of impending hair loss:
- Thinning, Receding Hair: In stark contrast to male hair loss, women tend to experience very even, homogeneous hair loss throughout the scalp so be on the lookout for noticeable changes in volume, density, and mass.
- Wider Part: Pay close attention to your centre part on a daily basis because the vast majority of female hair loss first occurs in the middle portion of your scalp.
- Hair Accumulation: Although it’s very common to see small bunches of hair on your brushes and in the shower, you should sound the alarm if you begin seeing copious amounts of dead hair on your pillow and clothing.
- A More Visible Scalp: If you begin noticing a more discernible scalp or enlarging bald spots, it’s time to visit a local hair care specialist.
The Leading Clinical Solution
If you’re finally ready to resolve your hair loss issues for good, you should schedule an appointment with a reputable women’s hair loss clinic in London to avail yourself of the world-renowned Hair Enhancer System.
This novel, minimally-invasive outpatient procedure is comprised of three easy steps:
- First, your dedicated hair care expert will affix a comfortable, ergonomic mesh cap directly onto your scalp by stringing, winding, and weaving your actual hair through the tiny gaps in the material. Unlike the other, more dangerous procedures available in today’s day and age, the Hair Enhancer System avoids the use of any harmful glues, chemicals, or heat.
- Then, the practitioner will begin applying 100% human hair strands to supplement the mesh cap and to recreate the flow and movement of natural hair. This meticulous process is performed with machine-like precision in small sections to ensure full, uniform coverage throughout your scalp.
- Once the mesh is replete with hair and fully formed, your hair care specialist will cut, trim, and style your new hair to account for your unique complexion and facial shape.
Your hair is essentially your tiara, your crown, your circlet, your pride and joy, and regardless of how old you happen to be, you deserve to wear it proudly!