With all of the technological advances made in recent years, lasers have come through as one of the most impressive tools to use in modern medicine. Laser treatments now have both cosmetic and general medical benefits, and can be used in a wide range of settings to solve a variety of problems. If you’ve been suffering from poor vision, battling with unsightly skin issues, or frustrated by stretch marks, your life could be transformed by a simple laser cure.
- Correct your eyesight. Gone are the days when a strong set of glasses was the only solution for people with very poor vision. Today, you can take more permanent steps to solving your eyesight difficulties. Laser surgery for eyes gets to the root of the problem and frees you from glasses and contact lenses for the rest of your life. You may be a candidate for surgery – just talk to your optometrist to find out.
- Remove unwanted hair. Body hair can be a major hassle for some people, particularly when summer arrives. If you’re tired of shaving on a regular basis or going for painful waxes, laser treatments offer a solid alternative. Laser hair removal permanently removes each unwanted hair from the follicle, leaving you with smooth skin that won’t ever need to be waxed again.
- Be free of old tattoos. Everyone makes mistakes every now and again, but a bad tattoo can be a lasting error that everyone else can see. Fortunately, laser tattoo removal allows you to permanently get rid of the mistake. It can be uncomfortable and may take several sessions, particularly if that tattoo is large, but the results are often impressive.
- Remove spider veins. Many people suffer from visible spider veins, and they can lead you to feel insecure about showing your legs off when the sun comes out. Creams and Lotions will do nothing to remove these veins, but laser treatments can zap them away. The high-energy light targets the vein and removes the problem. The veins are likely to come back in the future, but consistent treatments will keep visible spider veins at bay.
- Plump up your skin. Collagen fillers are one solution for people who want to plump up sagging skin, but they have a way of looking slightly artificial if not done by an experienced aesthetician. Laser treatments can be a good alternative option for improving the tone of your skin and refreshing your complexion.
- Reduce redness. Whether you suffer from rosacea, broken skin capillaries, or acne, redness can definitely make you feel less attractive and more self-conscious. It’s difficult to treat redness with cosmetic products, and even facials often offer only short-term solutions for more severe cases. Pulsed lasers can shrink the blood vessels in your skin and reduce visible redness quickly and easily.
- Do away with stretch marks. Stretch marks are a very common cosmetic complaint, particularly among people who’ve lost a great deal of excess weight or women who’ve gone through pregnancies. Stretch marks will rarely disappear using the pricy lotions marketed to treat them, and while time certainly leads to fading, it’s difficult to fully get rid of the telltale lines. Laser treatments applied in concurrent sessions can be used to repair the skin and remove the stretch marks completely.