Yes, you should. It depends on how and how often you use them, and if you’re using the right spray in the first place.
Minor aches and pains are part of everyday life for most of us. Muscle and joint pain may be an everyday affair for athletes and those involved in intense exercise, while even those with a sedentary lifestyle may experience aches in different parts of the body. The best way to deal with them is to invest in a good pain relief spray.
How do pain relief sprays work?
Pain relief sprays are lightweight formulations that are designed to quickly penetrate the skin upon application. The liquid goes deep within the tissues and muscles below the skin and reaches the site of the pain within mere seconds. From there, the liquid gets to work at once and starts removing the source of the pain systematically.
Pain relief sprays are quite a handy option for those who are on the move all the time, and who need help managing pain during the day. You can use the spray discreetly in the restroom, and let it dry up. The liquid dries up soon, and you don’t need to rub it or wipe off the excess.
After spraying, you can just let the liquid work on the pain. It dissipates in a while and you can get on with your life!
How to use the pain relief spray
- Lightly clean the area where you need to use the pain relief spray. Check for cuts or grazes on the skin – the spray is not to be used on broken or irritated skin.
- Once the skin is cleansed, dry it with a soft towel.
- Hold the can of pain relief spray about 8 cm away from the site of pain. Grip the nozzle firmly and spray it on the skin in a smooth blast.
- Let the liquid get absorbed in the skin. If you are using Moov spray, then the liquid will get absorbed quite quickly. If you feel that you have sprayed on too much, then lightly tap the excess into the skin with your index or ring finger till all the liquid is absorbed.
- Nothing more is needed – let the pain relief spray work on the pain. You will feel relief from it in just a few minutes.
- Use the spray twice daily in case of severe pain, and preferably before a period of rest.
The best pain relief spray you can use
We recommend using Moov pain relief spray. Not only is it one of the lightest formulations that is easily absorbed, it also contains an unbeatable compound of painkilling ingredients.
Composed entirely of natural painkillers like wintergreen oil, eucalyptus oil, turpentine oil and mint extract, Moov spray gets to work immediately after spraying. Just apply it and move on – or rather, Moov on!